Valerie P. Eggert Distinguished Scholarship in Philanthropy
This scholarship was created to provide scholarship support to graduate students who both aspire to study and to promote philanthropy, and engage in nonprofit agency fund-raising. This scholarship will continue the Mission of the Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy while promoting career opportunities in nonprofit fundraising.
- Applicants must be full-time graduate students
- Transfer students are eligible to apply
- Must be accepted and currently enrolled in the School of Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration (SPNHA)
- Must meet satisfactory academic progress
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Valerie P. Eggert
- College of Community and Public Service, Public, Non-Profit & Health Administration
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload an essay describing your involvement in non-profit organizations and fundraising.