Becker CPA Course Scholarship
The Becker CPA Course scholarship is awarded to a student who will take the CPA exam within one year that shows potential to excel in passing the examination the first time. Becker Professional Review was established in 1957 and celebrated their 50th anniversary in 2007. The value of the program is $2,600 for all four parts. In 2005 and 2006, 7 out of the 10 Sells award winners had studied for the CPA exam with Becker.
- Students must be full-time undergraduates and accounting majors
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and continues involvement in the business community
- Must have overall GPA of 3.2 and an accounting GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must have completed ACC 310
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship complete the School of Accounting Scholarship Application.
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business