Jurries Family Scholarship for Business Majors
The Jurries Family Scholarship was created for qualified candidates who are working toward a business degree.
- Candidates for this scholarship must have earned a minimum of 55 credit hours (normally junior standing)
- Must be enrolled full time with a declared Business major.
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average. Shall be making satisfactory academic progress
- Demonstration of financial needs as defined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required
Renewal Criteria: The scholarship is automatically renewed for maximum of 4 semesters provided the student continues to meet the qualifications.
- Up to $1,500
- Seidman College of Business