Hospitality and Tourism Management Club Scholarship
The HTM Club in conjunction with the HTM Department is providing this scholarship to a registered club member who has demonstrated an active interest in the club’s success and development. This scholarship is to be used to help defray some of the costs associated with being a higher education student in the field of HTM.
- Recipients will have been accepted for or are currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate student, enrolled full time with junior or senior status during the 2014-2015 academic year
- Must have declared a major in Hospitality and Tourism Management and be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must be an “active” member of the HTM Club. Active members are those who demonstrate their commitment by regular attendance at meetings, activities/events, promotion of membership and other activities deemed appropriate by the committee
- Up to $1,500
- Supplemental Questions
- How long have you been a member of the HTM club?
- Please provide a detailed statement (maximum 3 pages) on how you meet the qualifications for this award. Please include: how you have benefited from being a club member, your involvement in club activities, your contributions to the enhancement/development o the club, and how you would utilize the scholarship if you were to receive it.