GVSU Peace and Justice Activist Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to students who have intentionally combined their classroom learning with practical experiences to focus on justice and peace issues in their home communities or abroad.
- Must be currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be undergraduate enrolled in 12 or more credit hours
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- The Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Expected graduation date:
- Name of your academic advisor:
- Please attach a 4-5 page personal essay addressing how you have integrated your classroom learning with practical experiences focused on peace and justice issues in your home and abroad communities.