Campbell-Williams Endowed Business Scholarship
The intent of this scholarship is to support the education of students from the cities of Flint and Grand Rapids who possess the intellectual capacity and desire to achieve high education but who lack sufficient resources to pursue it.
- Freshman candidates must either be accepted for enrollment in the Seidman College of Business at GVSU or have Pre-Business status. Candidates in upper class, undergraduate levels must be accepted for enrollment in Seidman
- Candidates’ familial residence must be within the city limits of either Flint or Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Entering freshman candidates must have earned a high school GPA of 3.0 or greater. Upper class undergraduate candidates must have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Recipients must be enrolled with full-time status
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must annually demonstrate financial need by filing the FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided recipients continue to meet the qualifications. Maximum award length is 8 semesters.
- Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have familial residence in the city of Flint?
- Do you have familial residence in the city of Grand Rapids?
- If yes to either question above, please provide address.
- Please submit a 500 word essay describing why you chose your major and your plans after graduation.