Walton Boston Koch Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a distinguished merit scholarship for students majoring in anthropology, or an appropriately related academic concentration. Generally students receiving the award will have demonstrated interest in anthropology through interest, laboratory, academic, scholarly and/or field work.
- Be in good academic standing (2.5 or above overall grade point average, 3.0 or above in anthropology courses)
- Must be completing a B.S. or B.A. in anthropology or related area
- Must have at least 24 credit hours completed
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Anthropology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your interests and accomplishments in anthropology.
- Please explain any unusual obligations/circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance:
- Faculty Recommendation: Please provide a name and email address for a faculty member who can serve as a reference and provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference provider, please make sure to contact the individual to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference. To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.