Crowe Horwath, LLP Outstanding Accounting Student Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to support accounting majors who are entering their senior year at GVSU.
- Applicants must be an undergraduate accounting student entering their Senior year majoring in Accounting
- Must be a Michigan resident
GPA of 3.3
- A desire to live and work in the Midwest
- Must exhibit leadership skills in addition to academic excellence
- Be enrolled full time
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship complete the School of Accounting Scholarship Application through myScholarships.
- Up to $1,000
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business