Seidman College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship (Spring/Summer, Fall and Academic Year)
This scholarship is part of the Seidman College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship program. It provides financial support and recognition to business students who study in a foreign country.
- Full-time undergraduate or full-time/part-time graduate business students
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credits at GVSU
- Study abroad application must be accepted by the Padnos International Center
- Good academic standing / Strong academic credentials
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Students must be willing to promote study abroad when they return to GVSU
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
Note: This application serves as the application for Seidman Study Abroad Scholarship, Fred A. Bell Business Scholarship and Paul and Sue Spindler Accounting Study Abroad Scholarship.
- Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide information about the study abroad/internship program and the location (for example: University of Deusto in Bilbao, Spain OR Seidman Business faculty-led program in London, UK ):
- Semester you plan to study abroad (for example: Fall 20xx):
- Is this your first college-level study abroad program?
- Verifiy Program Approval
- 1. Has your application or study abroad been approved by the Padnos International Center or has your internship been approved by the Seidman College of Business?
- 2. If yes, please upload the PIC acceptance email (via PDF or MS word) here:
- Courses you plan to take at the foreign University:
- Please list the Foreign University course number and title, credit hours and GVSU equivalent course number and title (please indicate which courses will be taken in a foreign language):
- Anticipated Study Abroad Budget:
- 1. Tuition and Fees:
- 2. Travel
- 3. Room and Board
- 4. Other:
- 5. Total Cost:
- Essay Questions
- If you were the Seidman College, how would you encourage more business students to study abroad? What will you do when you return to help us do this?
- The Seidman Study Abroad Scholarship is awarded to students who will add value to their professional and personal skills through international study. Why are you the best candidate for this scholarship?
- Please provide a name and email address for an individual who can serve as a reference.
Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference provider, please make sure to contact the individual to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference. To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.
- Show 3 more