Richard E. Flanders University Club Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a distinguished merit scholarship for students majoring in Anthropology or an appropriately related academic concentration. Generally students receiving the award will have demonstrated their commitment to the discipline of anthropology through interest, laboratory, academic and/or field work. Demonstrated financial need may be significant in the award of the scholarship.
- Must be in good academic standing
- Be seeking a B.A. or B.S. in Anthropology or related academic concentration, i.e., liberal studies with an anthropology emphasis
- Be a full time student
- Have at least a sophomore standing when applying
- Have an excellent academic record
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Up to $1,500
- Anthropology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your interests and accomplishments in anthropology.
- Please explain any unusual obligations/circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance:
- Faculty Recommendation: Please provide a name and email address for a faculty member who can serve as a reference and provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference provider, please make sure to contact the individual to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference. To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.