Fred A. Bell Business Scholarship
This scholarship provides financial support and recognition to business students who study in a foreign country. The scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate business majors. With support from this scholarship, students can prepare for a global workplace, and position themselves for success in a world that is more diverse, complex, and interdependent.
- Candidates must be full-time undergraduate or full-time/part-time graduate business students
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credits at GVSU
- Study abroad application must be accepted by the Padnos International Center
- Good academic standing / Strong academic credentials
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Students must be willing to promote study abroad when they return to GVSU
Application Process: Please apply for this scholarship through the Seidman College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship application in myScholarships.
- For winter scholarships please click here to complete application.
- For spring/summer/fall/academic year scholarships please click here to complete application.