Henry and Juanita Dungey School of Public and Nonprofit Administration Excellence Award
The Henry and Juanita Dungey School of Public Administration Excellence Award has been established to honor an outstanding student who not only embodies the essential characteristics of leadership, scholarship and community service but a commitment to empowering and cultivating young inner-city leaders of the future.
- Applicants must be admitted to the School of Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration (SPNHA) and entering their senior year
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Prior to time of application, student must demonstrate outstanding leadership and a record of community service
- Student must be full time
- Preference given to Kent County residents
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- College of Community and Public Service, Public, Non-Profit & Health Administration
- Supplemental Questions
- Please include a 500 word essay that is a clear and compelling reflection of goals in the SPNA program, commitment to public service and cultivation of young inner city leaders of the future.
- What county are you from?