Hyatt Place Wyoming HTM Scholarship
To recognize Grand Valley’s Hospitality and Tourism Management program for preparing quality professionals who are pursuing careers in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Undergraduate student enrolled full time (at least 12 credits/semester) junior or *senior *
- Must have a declared major of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Must be degree seeking and making satisfactory academic progress
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Previous recipients of the Hyatt Place Award are not eligible to apply
Renewal Criteria: Nonrenewable
- Up to $500
- College of Community and Public Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously received this scholarship?
- Please provide a statement of career goal(s).
- Essay: Please write a 2-3 page essay including- A statement of your background, goals, directions and plans after graduation. A statement that speaks to how you have shown promise, participated in extra-curricular activities, provided leadership or otherwise excelled at GVSU. A statement of your current academic interests and directions.