Richard Giles Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to support graduate students seeking a Masters in Accounting.
- Full-time graduate degree seeking students
- Show promise of making outstanding contributions in the field of accounting
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, and continued involvement in the business community
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship complete the School of Accounting Scholarship Application.
- Up to $4,000
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- To apply for this scholarship please see the School of Accounting Scholarship Application.