Kathleen B. Vogelsang Seidman College of Business Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students
This scholarship provides financial aid to non-traditional students studying in the Seidman College of Business.
- Candidates for this scholarship will be “non-traditional” students who have a family, and for whatever reason did not begin undergraduate education immediately following high school graduation. Or, as a parent may have chosen to stay at home taking care of the children while the spouse worked outside the home. A single head of household who is an undergraduate will be given preference
- Candidates may be entering any university level, undergraduate or graduate. Undergraduate candidates will have preference in selection
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time (minimum 6 credit hours)
- Must be carrying a cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Demonstration of financial need as defined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is not required but financial need may be considered
Renewal Criteria: May be renewed for a maximum of 6 semesters provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications.
- Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Year of High School graduation.
- Year began or returned to college.
- If married, spouse's name.
- Names of children.