Mi-Light Photonics Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students who demonstrate an interest in photonics, with the cost of their education at GVSU.
- Must be accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must have a 3.3 accumulated grade point average
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate a career interest and involvement in the study of photonics in their declared major of study
- Financial need may be considered as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Mi-Light Photonics
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a career interest or involvement in photonics?
- Please submit an essay demonstrating your career interest and involvement in the study of photonics in your declared major of study.