Jack J. Korff Seidman College of Business Finance Scholarship
This scholarship, initiated by Jack J. Korff, provides awards to GVSU Seidman College of Business students who major in Finance.
- Candidates for this scholarship must be a junior or senior previously having earned 55 credits
- Must be accepted and enrolled full-time as a BBA degree-seeking Seidman College of Business student majoring in finance
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better and must be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by Seidman College of Business Finance Department
- Demonstration of financial need as defined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required
Renewal Criteria: Renewable for a total of four semesters
- Finance, Seidman College of Business