Seidman Dean's Advisory Board Scholarship
This scholarship provides financial assistance to two degree-seeking Seidman College of Business students entering their junior or senior year who demonstrate leadership skills and who have financial need. Eligible applicants must be able to document/demonstrate their leadership and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. The scholarship award is $1,000 per semester and can be received for a maximum of two consecutive semesters.
- Candidates must be juniors or seniors (have at least 55 earned credits).
- Candidates must be accepted and enrolled as a BBA degree-seeking Seidman College of Business student carrying at least 6 credits per semester.
- Candidates will have a prior cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or better.
- If selected, candidate agrees to meet at least once per semester with a Dean’s Advisory Board member, participate in Professional Development Series events, and attend Seidman Breakfast Series events.
- Demonstration of financial need as defined by government programs is required.
- Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a typed statement of no more than 600 words. Please explain why you whose to enroll at Grand Valley State University and how you have paid for college to date. Describe your activities and accomplishments that demonstrate your leadership skills. List your lifetime goals and explain why you have chosen these goals.