Nichols Sustainability Scholarship
This scholarship was established to reward students who commit to making a difference when it comes to environmental, social and fiscal responsibility.
- Candidates must be in their sophomore year and will be beginning their junior year and earned a minimum of 55 credits (24 hours must be GVSU credits)
- Must be full time degree-seeking in any undergraduate major
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed only with reapplication
- The Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list any courses you have taken that you feel have given you some background in sustainability.
- Describe your interest in sustainability, your planned participation in sustainability-related activities and how you believe sustainability activities will help benefit the GVSU community, West Michigan region and beyond.
- If you would prefer to upload an answer to the essay question above, please do so here.