Steelcase Inc. Seidman College of Business Diversity Scholarship
This scholarship was created to advance and support persons of color in their pursuit of an undergraduate degree from the Seidman School of Business.
- Must be going in to their junior year
- Transfer students must have Associate’s degree from accredited institution, or be of junior status
- Recipients must be enrolled with full-time status as a degree-seeking student in the GVSU Seidman School of Business
- Must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA or better and be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University and Seidman School of Business
- Must declare to be a person of color in their response to scholarship application form questions regarding their racial/ethnic origins (Black/non-Hispanic, Hispanic, Native American, or Aleut, Asian or Pacific Islander)
- Financial need as demonstrated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship is renewable for a total of 4 semesters provided the recipient continues to meet qualifications.
This fund is in compliance with Prop 2-06 because it was established prior to its passing in 2006. At the donors wishes this fund will continue making awards as originally intended, and in return no new gifts to the fund can be accepted.