Barry Castro Business Ethics Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to aid sophomore students who intend on becoming junior level students at the Seidman College of Business.
- Applicants must be students at the sophomore level who anticipate becoming junior level students at the Seidman College of Business beginning with the fall semester following application for this scholarship
- First time recipients must be enrolled at Grand Valley State University at the Junior level (55 minimum earned credit hours) with fulltime status in the Seidman College of Business, undergraduate, degree seeking, and must demonstrate a strong interest in business, ethics, and philosophy.
- Minimum cumulative grade point of 3.0 and making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the university and the Seidman College of Business
- Demonstration of financial need (as defined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid- FAFSA) is not required but may be considered for selection
Renewal Criteria: Renewed without reapplication for 1 additional year. If student does not renew then a new candidate will be awarded.
- Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Candidates will submit a statement of no more than 750 words addressing the following topic: “Ethics, Business, and the Good Life.” Note that a personal interview may be part of the selection process.