Tax Executives Institute Accounting/Tax Scholarship
This scholarship was established for GVSU accounting students with an interest in tax.
- Candidates must not be currently affiliated with a CPA firm
- Must be currently in or entering the Master of Science in Taxation (MST) program
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and continued involvement in the business community
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship complete the School of Accounting Scholarship Application through myScholarships.
- Up to $2000
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- To apply for this scholarship please see the School of Accounting Scholarship Application.