American Photo Marketing Entrepreneurship Scholarship
This scholarship was established to make a GVSU education accessible to students with the greatest financial aid obstacles to overcome. This scholarship is for motivated students pursuing a certificate in Entrepreneurship.
- Must an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled full time and making satisfactory academic progress
- Must be pursuing a certificate in Entrepreneurship and earned 24 credits with at least one Entrepreneurship course completed
- Must file a FAFSA to demonstrate financial aid need
- Preference is given to Michigan residents
Renewal Criteria: Must reapply for renewal
- Entrepreneurship, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have 24 credits with at least 1 Entrepreneurship course completed?
- Please submit a vision statement (essay) addressing self-reflection about entrepreneurship.