Writing and Leadership Scholarship
To reduce the financial pressure on students and their families and make a Grand Valley education accessible to students from all backgrounds. This need-based scholarship will ensure that financial need does not become a barrier to intellectual and personal growth. This scholarship will assist writing majors who demonstrate leadership on campus and in their fields.
To qualify recipients must:
- be accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- be an undergraduate senior
- be enrolled for 12 credits or more
- have a declared major in writing
- be maintaining satisfactory academic progress (SAP) according to the norms established by the University and the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Financial need is required and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
This scholarship is not renewable.