Judy and Allen Whipps LEADS Integrative Studies Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to support students in the Integrative Studies Program.
- Be accepted and currently enrolled at GVSU
- An undergraduate enrolled for 6+ credit hours in the Integrative Studies Program
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress according to the norms established by the University and the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Financial Need may be considered and will be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed with reapplication.
- Judy and Allen Whipps
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Integrative Studies Program?
- Please submit a 1-2 page essay describe your goals for returning to school and why leadership matters in your life and community.