Baldwin Foundation Scholarship - Engineering
This scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to high achieving students pursuing careers in Engineering.
- Applicants must be students at junior and senior level
- A minimum 3.5 GPA and making satisfactory academic progress
- Be enrolled in full-time
- Must be admitted to the Padnos College of Engineering and Computing
- Financial need is preferred but not required
- Preference given to students with Michigan residency
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications above. It can be awarded for a maximum for four (4) semesters.
- The Baldwin Foundation
- Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a two-page essay. Describe how this scholarship will benefit you and be sure to address any eligibility criteria specific to this scholarship.