The A. Scott and Ruth P. Koeze Graduate Business Scholarship
The purposes of these scholarships are to support graduate education in business.
- Must be accepted into Grand Valley State University Seidman College of Business Master of Business Administration program
- Must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA and making satisfactory academic progress
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credits
- First priority for those with demonstrated financial need and second priority for those with undergraduate degrees in the arts or humanities
- Must complete the FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Automatic Renewal without reapplication if student maintains a 3.0 GPA and continues to meet other qualifications.
- Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- What did you receive your undergraduate degree in?
- Please provide a brief explanation as to why you are a deserving candidate for this scholarship.