Kyle Grant '12 Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students pursuing careers in forensics with the costs of their education at GVSU.
To qualify students must:
- be accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU
- be an undergraduate senior
- enrolled for 12 or more credit hours with a 3.0 or higher CGPA
- demonstrate interest in forensics and indicate how their major will prepare them for a career in forensics
- majors include but are not limited to: biomedical science, cell & molecular biology, chemistry, biology, medical lab sciences, criminal justice and computing and information systems
-shall be maintaining satisfactory academic progress (SAP) according to the norms established by the University and the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Financial need may be considered and will be demonstrated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
This scholarship may not be renewed.