Boand & Rowe Scholarship for Advancement of Women in Sport & Physical Activity
This scholarship was established to assist current GVSU undergraduate or graduate students for their leadership or involvement in activities to advance women in leadership in sport and physical activity.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student
- Must be full-time student
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed at least 55 credits
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be meeting satisfactory academic progress
- Preference given to those applicants who demonstrate an interest or career goals related tot he advancement of women in leadership in sport and physical activity.
- Financial need is not required but may be considered by completion of the FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: May be renewed with reapplication.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a Faculty member here:
- Please upload an essay (500-700 words) explaining your career goals and how these goals relate to the purpose of this scholarship, specifically to the advancement of women in leadership in sport and physical activity?