Cultural Engagement Study Abroad Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to make study abroad opportunities attainable to students who want to learn and experience new cultures.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled in a university approved study abroad program
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or greater
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- Financial need may be considered, and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed.
- Matthew Hillman '05 and Dr. Krista Hillman '05
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide information about the study abroad/internship program and the location (for example: University of Deusto in Bilbao, Spain OR Seidman Business faculty-led program in London, UK ):
- Semester you plan to study abroad (for example: Fall 20xx):