Career Center Internship Award (Fall)
The Career Center of Grand Valley State University established this award to help off-set the costs of working in unpaid internships for students who have demonstrated financial need.
Candidates for this scholarship:
- Must file a FAFSA and be accepted to GVSU
- Must be a degree seeking student participating in a GVSU approved, credit-bearing, unpaid internship.
- To qualify, students must meet criteria required for internship eligibility within their academic department, and must be registered to receive credit for the semester in which they are completing their experience.
- Preference will be given to students who intern with non-profit organizations and to those majoring in disciplines that do not require completion of an internship experience.
- Be meeting satisfactory academic progress (https://www.gvsu.edu/financialaid/satisfactory-academic-progress-sap-17.htm)
- General Application must include resume.
Financial need is required and shall be demonstrated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
This scholarship has multiple opportunities. Please apply for the scholarship posting that aligns with your internship start date:
Fall semester start: Fall application
Winter semester start: Winter application
Spring/Summer semester start: Spring/Summer application
Renewal Criteria: Nonrenewable. Prior recipients may not reapply.