Zeeb International Relations Study Abroad Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to reduce the financial pressure on students and their families and make a Grand Valley education accessible to students from all backgrounds. This need-based scholarship will ensure that financial need does not become a barrier to intellectual and personal growth. This scholarship will make study abroad opportunities possible for students majoring or minoring in international relations that have never traveled outside of North America.
- Be accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Be an undergraduate enrolled for 12 credit hours or more
- Be pursing a major or minor in international relations
- Be accepted for enrollment in a faculty-led or approved study abroad program
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress According to the norms established by the University
Financial need may be considered, and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). First priority will be given to students with financial need and second priority will be given to students from middle-income families.
First priority will be given to students with financial need and second priority will be given to students from middle-income families.
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed.
- Timothy R. Zeeb
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted to participate in a faculty-led or approved study abroad program?
- If yes, what program and semester will you be participating?
- Have you ever traveled outside of North America? If so, please explain.