Computer Science and Information Systems Academic Scholarship
Academic Scholarships will be awarded to Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology and Cybersecurity majors to honor those students for their outstanding performance and to encourage them to continue in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems at his/her level of excellence.
- Candidates must be second-admitted into either the Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or Cybersecurity majors
- Candidates must have at least 45 credit hours completed at the time of application
- Candidates must have completed at least 14 credit hours in the major (excluding cognates) at Grand Valley State University and be enrolled in at least one course in Computer Science or Information Systems at the time of application
- Candidates must be returning to GVSU, as a full-time student, the following fall semester and is expected to take at least one Computer Science or Information Systems course that academic year
- Candidates must have an overall GPA of 3.2 or better
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- $500 - $1,000
- Computing and Information Systems, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all courses in the Computer Science or Information Systems Major taken at GVSU:
- Please list courses in the Computer Science or Information Systems Major in which you are currently enrolled:
- Please list courses in the Computer Science or Information Systems Major you plan to take next fall semester:
- Please explain your professional goals. The essay must be typewritten and double-spaced (approx. 2 pages).