Price Heneveld Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship is for engineering students in the Padnos School of Engineering and Computing.
- Incoming students must submit a complete admissions application and be accepted to Grand Valley State University by February 1st
- Must be enrolled with full-time status as pre-engineering or declared engineering degree-seeking student
- Must have a minimum admission GPA of 3.0 or better in either high school, another accredited college if a transfer
- First year students must have a math sub score of at least 27 ACT/ 665 SAT and a composite score of 25 ACT/ 1210 SAT
- Must have at least 6 units of high school math and science
- Extra consideration will be given to applicants with financial need by filing the FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Renewable for a maximum of 4 semesters provided recipient continues to meet qualifications.
- Price, Heneveld, Cooper, DeWitt, and Litton Law Firm
- Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all mathematics and science classes taken in high school (grades 9 – 12).
- Attach a typed essay written about yourself and your interest in engineering. Refer to the description of the scholarship for specific topics to be addressed in your essay. Help the Engineering Scholarship Committee understand your uniqueness and see you as a person, as a student, and as a future member of the engineering profession. To accomplish this, it would be best if you wrote in the first person. Remember that the Committee will read many essays, and you must make them understand why you should receive a scholarship. Your essay will weigh heavily in their decision.