Michael F. Young '90, '94 Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students in the School of Public, Non-Profit, and Health Administration.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be a senior or graduate student enrolled for 9 credit hours or more in the School of Public, Non-Profit and Health Administration
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- Financial need may be considered and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed with reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualification stated above. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of 4 semesters.