Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize the outstanding members of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Honor Society at Michigan community colleges at time of application for admission.
- Must have a total cumulative college grade point average of 3.5 or higher and be a member of the PTK Honor Society
- Must be a graduate of an accredited community college in Michigan and have earned an associate’s degree
- Must be admitted to GVSU as new, full time transfer student for fall enrollment
Renewal Criteria: Renewable for one additional year. Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Up to $1,500
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload the PTK Supporting Documentation Form.
- Please attach a typed personal essay. Please include information about yourself, your educational and career goals and your involvement in PTK.