School of Social Work Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to students who are in the School of Social Work, who have excelled in their coursework and have financial need.
MSW applicants must have degree-seeking status.
BSW applicants must have degree-seeking status and be a junior or senior.
- Financial need is required and will be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must have a 3.3 cumulative grade point average
- Must be enrolled full-time, and be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications listed above. This scholarship may be awarded to a student for a maximum of nine semesters.
- Up to $1,000
- College of Community and Public Service
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe how receiving this scholarship would help you with your academic and career goals.