Career Center Internship Award (Fall)
The Career Center of Grand Valley State University established this award to help off-set the costs of working in unpaid internships for students who have demonstrated financial need.
- Candidates for this scholarship must be either a current junior or senior having previously earned 55 credit hours.
- Must file a FAFSA and be accepted to GVSU
- Must be a degree seeking student participating in a GVSU approved, credit-bearing, unpaid internship.
- To qualify, students must meet criteria required for internship eligibility within their academic department, and must be registered to receive credit for the semester in which they are completing their experience.
- Preference will be given to students who intern with non-profit organizations and to those majoring in disciplines that do not require completion of an internship experience.
Renewal Criteria: Nonrenewable. Prior recipients may not reapply.
- GVSU Career Center
- Up to $500
- Supplemental Questions
- Name of Internship Organization:
- Will you receive any pay (hourly wage OR stipend) from the organization?
- Organization’s Address:
- Name of Internship Supervisor:
- Supervisor’s Phone Number:
- Supervisor's Email Address:
- Internship Start Date:
- Expected End Date:
- Average number of hours you will work each week as an intern:
- Academic department through which you will receive credit:
- Name of your faculty internship coordinator:
- Have you already registered to receive credit for this experience?
- How did you find your internship?
- Provide concrete examples of how this internship will utilize your interests, passions, values and skills and help you get to where you want to go after graduation.
- Provide a brief (less than 200 words) description of your internship.
- Show 10 more