Brooks College Scholarship for Study Abroad
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students with the costs of study abroad programs and to encourage students to seek out study abroad experiences that provide a transformational experience in the classroom and in the community.
- Recipients for this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior with a declared major or minor in one of the programs offered by Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies or a junior or senior in good standing in the Honors College.
- Must have completed at least two core courses of the major or minor
- Must be meeting satisfactory progress according to the norms established by the University
- Preference will be given to students who have been accepted into any faculty-led study abroad program that includes service learning
Financial Need may be considered but is not required, and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable