Aaron M. DesRocher Memorial Chemistry Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to support a junior-level chemistry major at GVSU.
- Candidates must be entering their junior level undergraduate year having more than 55 credits and 2 remaining years of course work required to complete a chemistry major. Transfer students may be candidates
- Recipients must be enrolled at GVSU as a qualified chemistry major, degree-seeking student
- Students must be attending full-time and making satisfactory academic progress
- Priority will be given to scholarship candidates who have financial need as evidenced by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: Automatically renewed for a max 4 semesters provided the recipient continues to meet the eligibility requirements
- The DesRocher Family
- $750 - $1,000
- Chemistry, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a one-page essay describing your career goals and plans related to education and/or outreach.
- Please provide the name and email address of two GVSU faculty members who will submit a letter of reference on your behalf. Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference provider, please make sure to contact the individual to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference. To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.
- Please provide the name and email address of a GVSU faculty member.
- How many remaining years of chemistry coursework do you have?