Padnos College of Engineering and Computing Graduate Student Scholarship (Fall)
This scholarship is intended for graduate students entering their first semester of studies at GVSU.
- Must be admitted as a degree seeking student in a graduate program in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or Medical & Bioinformatics
- Must be entering their first semester of graduate studies
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0 scale) in undergraduate studies
- Must not be receiving an assistantship appointment
Renewal Process: Non-renewable
- Computing and Information Systems, Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently employed?
- If yes please list your current employer, your job title, whether your job is fulltime or part-time, and dates of employment.
- Please attach a one page essay discussing your educational and career goals.
- Please list your undergraduate cumulative GPA: