Caprice R. Wagner Memorial Scholarship Fund
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students with financial need who have had volunteer, internship or work experience in program for nonprofit organizations that address women’s issues.
- Must be junior, senior or graduate student enrolled full time in School of Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration (SPNHA) and be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need by filing a FAFSA
- Demonstrate in writing, commitment to empowering women by describing their career goals and experience working with nonprofit organizations who extend services to women and families
Renewal Criteria: Renewable provided recipient continues to meet the qualifications. May be awarded to an individual for a maximum of 4 semesters.
- Donald and Dawn Wagner
- College of Community and Public Service, Public, Non-Profit & Health Administration
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a one-page essay that demonstrates you commitment to empowering women as it relates to your career goals and experience working with nonprofit organizations which extend services to women. Please describe volunteer, internship or work experiences in programs or nonprofit organizations that address women's issues.