Theatre Arts Scholarship Application
This application serves as an application specifically for the Theatre Program Scholarship Awards. By applying for this scholarship you will automatically be considered for these theatre (theater) scholarships:
Application Process: To apply for all scholarships and service award listed above please click apply button below and complete the supplemental questions.
- Varies depending on scholarship
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Music, Theatre, and Dance , Theatre
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you upload a resume on your General Application? Note: a resume is required for this scholarship application.
- Expected graduation date:
- Please list all drama classes and workshops in which you have been enrolled, plays you have acted in or worked backstage on (including location of play and role/tech assignment), as well as any related experience or skills you may have (such as dancing or singing skills, forensics experience, etc).
- Please submit a 500 word essay describing why you chose your major and your plans after graduation.
- Please list at least one individual who knows you and whom we might contact for further information regarding your application. Inlcude their name, position, phone number and email address.