The Malinoski Family Pre-Dental Scholarship
This scholarship was created to encourage students who are planning to attend dental school after graduating from GVSU.
- Recipients must be accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Students must be at least a junior status and enrolled for 12 credit hours or more with any declared science major in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Preference will be given to students who have completed the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Associated American Dental Schools Application
- Financial Need may be considered and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship is non-renewable
- Dr. Murray and Pam Malinoski
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Associated American Dental Schools Application?
- If yes, please upload a copy of your Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS) here: