Bell Family Theatre Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students to help with the cost of their education at Grand Valley State University.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be a enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or more) with a declared major in Theatre
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship is non-renewable
- Frances Bell
- Music, Theatre, and Dance , Theatre
- Supplemental Questions
- Faculty Recommendation: Please provide a name and email address for a faculty member who can serve as a reference and provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference provider, please make sure to contact the individual to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference. To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.