Accounting Alumni Scholarship
This scholarship was established to recognize outstanding full time undergraduate accounting students who show promise of making outstanding contributions in the field of accounting.
- Students must be full-time undergraduates and accounting majors
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and continues involvement in the business community
- Must have overall GPA of 3.2 and an accounting GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must have completed ACC 310
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship complete the School of Accounting Scholarships application through myScholarships.
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- To apply for this scholarship please see the School of Accounting Scholarship Application.