Beatrice "Bea" A. Idema Nursing Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide encouragement and financial support to nursing students.
- Recipients shall be accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate student preparing to enter their junior or senior year
- Must be enrolled full time (12 credit hours or more)
- Must be admitted to the Kirkhof College of Nursing
- Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress according to the University
Financial need may be considered and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications stated above. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of 4 semesters.