Kurt Kimball Scholarship
This scholarship will provide support for graduate students in the School of Public, Nonprofit & Health Administration (SPNHA) pursuing careers in local government.
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time with a minimum of 3 credits
- Admitted to the school of Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration
Renewal Criteria: Renewable. Max 4 semesters without reapplication.
- Friends and Colleagues of Kurt Kimball
- Up to $1,500
- College of Community and Public Service, Public, Non-Profit & Health Administration
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe in one page your commitment to improving public management and local governments as it relates to career goals. Ideal candidates will describe volunteer, internship or work experience in public programs or organizations.