Frances Anne Kelleher Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students studying history or social studies with the costs of studying abroad to enhance their education at GVSU.
- Recipients of this scholarships shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior and enrolled for 12 credit hours
- Must be a History or Social Studies major with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have been accepted for an approved semester or year-long study abroad program
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed.
- Family, Friends and Colleagues of Frances Anne Kelleher
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, History
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain how you came to the decision to study abroad, how studying in the place of your choice connects to prior education, and how studying abroad will benefit your future plans.