Autocam Medical Engineering Scholarship
Autocam Medical would like to encourage engineering majors interested in practical engineering and educate young people about the changes in the advanced manufacturing field that have taken place over the last 20 years. By providing scholarship support to students from Michigan who may have limited exposure to manufacturing, they hope to raise awareness among college aged populations about advanced manufacturing and ultimately improve the image of manufacturing that is portrayed in popular culture.
- Must be entering your sophomore year at GVSU
- Must be enrolled full-time in the Seymour and Esther Padnos College of Engineering and Computing
- Must declare a major in either Mechanical Engineering, Product Design & Manufacturing Engineering and/or Interdisciplinary Engineering (with a focus on manufacturing)
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 and be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must be a meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
Renewal Criteria: Renewable
- Scholarships will support a sophomore for a total of 3 years (9 semesters)
Finalists will be contacted by faculty and staff of the Engineering Scholarship Committee for an interview, and asked to sign a release to share your resume with Autocam Medical. In addition to the scholarship, Autocam Medical encourages students to apply for internship and co-op opportunities at Autocam Medical. Autocam Medical may contact you about future opportunities with their company.